Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Getting down to business

Let me just start by firing off first part of "the list" :

1) Learning how to Roller-blade (or is it .. in-line skate?)
2) Running a marathon (and if I don't die...)
3) A triathlon
4) Treking in Nepal
5) Learning Malay; Indonesia; Sign Language (does this count as 3?)
6) Playing the piano
7) Going on an African Safari
8) Reading "War and Peace"
9) Fixing my teeth
10)Zapping my eyes

One of my friends once rolled her eyes when I told her I wanted to learn how to in-line skate... for her... she wants to camp in the Grand Canyon in 3 years.. in-line skating is, well, damn low on her list of priorities.

So, how did I come up with the things? For one, much of it stems from the fact that I'm short and fat... :o) and just not physically gifted... others are because growing up, we just did not have the money, and yet others, because I want to....

Hmm... will make a mental note to take shots and post them here as I'm doing the new stuff... (boy am I glad I didn't put "making love in the open" as one of the items)

PC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter