Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yeh! No more being ripped off!


I HAD THE BEST ICE CREAM E-V-E-R! Cheaper than "Ben & Jerry's" and "Haagen Daz"! Don't get me wrong... I simply love these 2 ice creams; they're just so expensive!

A friend of mine gave me a GALLON of "Fruits In Ice Cream"Ice Cream tonight... "Ube" flavour... yam as we know it. Was a bit sceptical, but when I took the first bite... mmmmmmmm.. FANTASTIC!

"Fruits In Ice Cream", my friend tells me, originates from the Philippines. Apparently, ALL Filipinos know this brand. I was surprised at the quality... and at the price...

5 bucks for a PINT, and 20 bucks for the gallon tub. WOW. Like that how to find? :P

Apparently not distributed widely, but managed to get the local contact... hee hee!!!

M-U-S-T L-O-S-E W-E-I-G-H-T.... arrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter