Saturday, September 24, 2005

South Park


This is way cool : my very own South Park character! Think I'll name him Iggy. I really like this name. Was actually going to name my son Ignatius... until the wife (L) exercised her veto powers. I'd like to say we had long discussions over this, but the truth of the matter is... she just mentioned her concerns to me, and I caved. I'm not a wimp, but I reckon wives have a way of getting their way. Perhaps there's a secret manual all wives get. How else do you explain the strategies wives use when dealing with their men? Can it be so coincidental that the techniques, right down to the words used, are almost identical? (yup, we guys compare notes too)... but that's the subject of another post, perhaps tonight.

Anyway, my son's name is now Matthew... and I've got to resort to calling my comic creation Iggy. *sigh*

PC

2 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

I never managed to get a copy of this secret manual. If I did, then my son's name would be "James Dean".

4:49 pm  
Blogger PC said...

James Dean? *wow* You are ONE brave fella :o)

Still trying to distill the female mind... and failing miserably :o)

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter