Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Beyond the Comfort Zone

Expat At Large has kindly invited me to join in his blog at Large2mediuM. This joint blog will chronicle our journey towards healthier bodies...

Our goals are the same. While we will both pursue our exercise goals, our dietary approaches differ :

E@L will go the way of meal replacement shakes / diet smoothies / caloric restriction. He's the strong one... while I'm made of lesser stuff.. so.. I'll go the low-carb route... eating as much as I want till I'm satisfied... The theory is that I'll start losing my appetite once my body gets used to this way of eating.

Come, Join us... Support us... Give Us Pointers... Encourage Us... Hug Us (You might want to do that soon... given that we'll BOTH become hunks in no time at all..)

Oh... I've taken and posted a side profile of myself at the joint blog. It's WAY out of my comfort zone.

Be gentle, yah?

4 Comments:

Blogger hugewhaleshark said...

*clapclapclapclap* I support! Bloody rebounded from 100+kg to 102+kg over CNY man!

hws

7:05 am  
Blogger hugewhaleshark said...

Wah bro, it's damn tough commenting on Large2Medium man. Register, log in all but still no go.

hws

9:20 pm  
Blogger PC said...

Bro.. Think you gotta go E@L's main blog to log in, then go there.. I tried it.. and it worked. Will check with him..

3:11 am  
Blogger b o o said...

that side profile pic is nice. good luck with your joint-effort.

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter