Friday, February 24, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday.. in more ways than one

Before I proceed with the rest of the post... boo, this is for you :o)


I had a rough day today... It seems I've pissed some of my colleagues off.

Why? Because I give a damn (for now at least)..

I guess for those of you who've read my entries know that I'm a really candid person, almost to the extent of a direct-poke-in-the-eye.

So what happened?

I am a salesman for the Bank. I sell products. As far as I'm concerned, how well or how badly I do has no bearing on others. Similarly, however well or poorly others perform don't affect me in any way. With that in mind, I'm really very open with my colleagues. When I'm not doing well, I share my frustrations and to some extent, seek support. When others are not doing well, I kick their asses, I cajole and try to encourage and share. When they make sales way above mine, I'm genuinely am very happy for them. I'm proud of them. Why? Just because!

Well, it now seems some of them are "sensitive". Why? Because I talk about numbers, mine and theirs. Some of them are unhappy.. perhaps it's because my sales have been consistent... in good times and in bad. Would they feel better if I talked about numbers only when I don't have sales, if I was a lousy performer? Is it envy? Or is it frustration at work here?

Damn. all that was going on was me trying to be a friend.

Still, I guess I can understand where they're coming from; all of us come from different family environments and naturally have different characters. So... until someone talks to me about numbers.. I'll pretty much keep this part to myself...

On a separate note, I've decided that WHEN I go down to the weight of 70kgs, I will come from behind the veil of anonymity and post a photo of myself.. That would be fun...

4 Comments:

Blogger b o o said...

i feel the same at work *sigh* but hey thats a sexxy hot pic. thanks for the yummy leg & since u work in a bank, i will take those in 20s & 10s please. can't wait to see u when you're down to 70kgs. dude you're so hot :)

2:23 pm  
Blogger hugewhaleshark said...

Bro, stuff 'em. Boo thinks you are hot man. Wahlao, that has GOT to compensate.

4:13 pm  
Blogger Gilbert Koh aka Mr Wang said...

When you're down to 70 kg, Mr Wang will buy you a beer!

(Or a diet coke if that is what you prefer).

8:26 pm  
Blogger PC said...

boo.. *blush*

HWS : *grin*.. you KNOW how I like ladies who find me hot... hahaha

Mr Wang : You are so ON man...

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter