Thursday, September 29, 2005

Perversions...



Was at Cowboy Caleb's blog and found out about an online petition against the "commercial sexual exploitation of children overseas".. Go on.. sign up!!!..

Have a couple of thoughts on this issue. As a father of a rather precocious 5-year-old, I find myself on the alert against perverts. Many occasions, when I'm out with the family, I find middle-aged to older men LEERING at my daughter, E.

Good Grief! She's only F-I-V-E!

I was actually quite oblivious to this until L pointedly told me to protect E's modesty by always ensuring that she was appropriately covered (we all know how 5 year olds have a penchant for flashing their panties). It was only after this that I became aware. Some of these creeps even attempt to touch her, albeit disguised as head patting.

Damn.

STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, AND KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS AND EYES TO YOURSELF.

At those times, I really felt like belting the morons straight across the face. *grrrrrrrrrrr*




On a separate matter, I remember an old schoolmate who was boasting about how he had had sex with a 12 year old girl while on a military training stint overseas and how great that felt.

I felt like puking... and whacking him...

Couldn't contain myself and totally lost it.

Can't remember what I actually said, but remember giving him hell for it. Come to think of it, he was no longer a friend from that day.

So guys, throw your weight behind this... It's worth fighting for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter