Friday, September 30, 2005

Time to take action

This particular blog was started to record things I've wanted always wanted to do, but never got to doing.

Seems I'm still NOT doing anything

*sigh*

So have gritted my teeth... and signed up for.... the Marathon.

Now... if you're one of my friends, you would have collapsed and rolled all over the floor... go ahead...

Why laugh? Because I'm a HUGE man... all of 115 kgs... *grin*

Well... this is the first thing I need to do...

so darling.. tomorrow wake me up at 5am, okay? Your lao gong is going for a short run... erm... make that a jog, or heck lah... just a walk (coz hauling my backside out the door at that time is an achievement already)...

maybe i'll take photos of me doing it just so i can provide some form of motivation (or evidence).. perhaps shots of my sweaty belly? (a la mr brown's shots of his super branded shoes...)

*sigh*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious? You signed up for a marathon? Is it the StanChart one in December? By the way, you'll be glad to know that I didn't laugh when I read this post. =)

2:09 pm  
Blogger PC said...

Yup.. the SCB one.. although I'm chicken and only signed up for the 10 km one... hahahahaha

12:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Darling... 10km!?? You're waking up at 4am tomorrow!

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter